Hosting of Websites and Cloud software utilised by Australe Pty Ltd is as follows
- G Suite Business by Google
Leading with a security-first mindset.
Google started in the cloud and runs on the cloud, so it's no surprise that we fully understand the security implications of powering your business in the cloud. Because Google and our enterprise services run on the same infrastructure, your organization will benefit from the protections we've built and use every day. Our robust global infrastructure, along with dedicated security professionals and our drive to innovate, enables Google to stay ahead of the curve and offer a highly secure, reliable, and compliant environment.
- AWS Cloud hosting
AWS has been architected to be the most flexible and secure cloud computing environment available today. Our core infrastructure is built to satisfy the security requirements for military, global banks, and other high-sensitivity organizations.
AWS uses the same secure hardware and software to build and operate each of our regions, so all of our customers benefit from the only commercial cloud that has had its service offerings and associated supply chain vetted and accepted as secure enough for top secret workloads. This is backed by a deep set of cloud security tools, with 203 security, compliance, and governance services and key features.
Moreover, AWS supports 85 security standards and compliance certifications, and all 116 AWS services that store customer data offer the ability to encrypt that data.
- Cloudflare hosting
Cloudflare Security Services protect and secure websites, applications and APIs against denial-of-service attacks, customer data compromise, and abusive bots.
Prevent Customer Data Breach. Prevent attackers from compromising sensitive customer data, such as user credentials, credit card information, and other personally identifiable information.
- eWay payment gateway, credit and debit card payments are processed through a third party company called eWay…
From maintaining legal compliance to ensuring that our global infrastructure processes millions of payments without fail, eWAY systems are designed to exceed your expectations. Dive into your eCommerce venture knowing you have eWAY’s robust security behind you.
Military grade protection – all your customer and credit card data is secured with military-grade software and servers, and the very highest level if encryption available. Get on with your business knowing yourself and your customers are safe.
The same level of security as the big banks – security compliance will matter to your customers and it should matter to your business. eWAY has tier 1 PCI DSS compliance – the same as the biggest banks in the world. Rest assured that all the data you process is highly protected.
Enrolment into the Merchant Trust Initiative – Need help around PCI DSS compliance what you need to do? Get information around cybersecurity and data protection through our latest initiative.
Linked to eWay
Merchant Trust Initiative
The Merchant Trust Initiative is a new program from eWAY that educates and informs you of your responsibilities and obligations when handling and managing cardholder data, equipping you with the tools and resources to improve cybersecurity within your business.
The Merchant Trust Initiative provides you with access to a comprehensive toolkit that includes:
• Access to cybersecurity experts, whenever you need it – 24x7x365 phone and email support.
• TrustKeeper portal – Access to Trustwave threat detection portal, including vulnerability and network security tools, security awareness training and endpoint monitoring.
• Education and knowledge on cybersecurity and privacy topics – Access to the Merchant Trust Initiative portal that includes practical guides, education materials, resources and support forum to help you and your staff implement and maintain good cybersecurity and data privacy practices.
• Cyber liability insurance –Eligibility for an exclusive discount on Cyber Liability insurance through our partnership with BizCover. Terms and conditions apply.
• TrustKeeper PCI manager – An all-in-one solution that helps you meet your PCI DSS compliance requirements, simplifying certification.
• Increase Trust –Your customers can be assured that their personal and payment card data has been treated in the safest way possible, decreasing the chances of payment card and personal data being stolen.
For more details, visit www.eway.com.au/mti
- Australe Pty Ltd also has cyber insurance in place.
What it covers
Business interruption loss due to a network security failure or attack, human errors, or programming errors
Data loss and restoration including decontamination and recovery
Incident response and investigation costs, supported by a 24/7 multilingual incident reporting hotline and on-demand vendors
Delay, disruption, and acceleration costs from a business interruption event
Crisis communications and reputational mitigation expenses
Liability arising from failure to maintain confidentiality of data
Liability arising from unauthorised use of your network
Network or data extortion / blackmail (where insurable)
Online media liability
Regulatory investigations expenses